Friday, April 11, 2008

Last nights funny

Last night Allen was taking care of the kids while I had a meeting. He decided that he would run through the drive through to get them some pasta and then head home to eat it there.
Well Christina decided she didn’t want to go there. She wanted to go somewhere else. Some how they came to an agreement and that there would be no fussing.
So as they got there she said "we are not going to be fussy, but I think I would prefer to have some sweet tea tonight"
Okay so what four year old says prefer over I want? And please tell me my children are not the only ones that like sweet tea. I guess its better then a soda right?
Later when Allen was giving Christina her bath he let Isaiah stay in the living room to watch Dinotopia. I have not seen this movie but I guess it’s a little intense. Isaiah kept coming into the bathroom and would say, "Daddy, I really think you should come out here. You could see some pretty scary stuff on the dinosaur movie" I though that is the best version of "I’m scared" without saying I have ever heard.

No comments: